Shipping & Returns
- Depending on your location, orders are sent using Australia Post or various freight and courier companies.
- Customers will be notified if their order is unable to be posted using Australia Post or local courier and futher charges may apply.
- Items out of stock at the time of purchase can, in extremely rare cases, take up to 12 weeks to be delivered. Customer special orders require a 50%, non-refundable deposit and you will be notified if this is the case. We endeavour to contact customers as soon as possible if an item is out of stock.
- An order confirmation is just that; confirmation that we have received your order. This is not a delivery report.
- Please be aware that the best efforts are made to contact customers regarding any issues or updates with orders. Some antivirus and email spam filters may record a false positive so always be sure to check these folders if you have not received any emails after placing your order.
- If all attempts fail to receive a reply from customers within 28 days, the order will automatically be removed from our system.
- Estimated delivery time is for items currently in stock. There are many varying factors beyond our control that can delay orders reaching their destination once they have been dispatched.
- Refunds on faulty products are to be returned at the customers expense accompanied by proof of purchase receipt, unless otherwise discussed.
If you have any further questions, please contact us.